We evaluate the projects and programs of the National Recovery Plan, and we offer you the most ideal customized solutions, with important development prospects for your business!
The Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) presents a historic opportunity for Greece, an opportunity which we intend to use to the best advantage of our country.
This Facility cannot be compared to other Union funds for three main reasons:
- First of all, its timetable. All reforms and investments under the RRF must be implemented by the end of 2026. The funds must, therefore, be utilized at an unprecedented rate.
- Secondly, its unprecedented ability to mobilize private resources. By using the RRF loans, in a way that does not burden the budget, but mobilizes thousands of private investments and the utilization of Public & Private Partnerships (PPPs).
- Thirdly, the fact that the Plan combines investments and reforms for the first time. The investments give the Plan macroeconomic and economic strength and the reforms efficiency and perspective.
The amounts allocated by the Facility are so significant that, with proper utilization, they can change the course of the country and put it on a path of permanent, dynamic and resilient growth, enhancing cohesion, at both national and European level and creating thousands of new quality jobs, which will remain after the program is completed.
The Recovery and Resilience Facility will make € 672,5 billion in loans and grants available to support reforms and investments undertaken by Member States. The aim is to mitigate the economic and social impact of the coronavirus pandemic and make European economies and societies more sustainable, resilient and better prepared for the challenges and opportunities of the green and digital transitions.
By offering large-scale financial support for investments and reforms, the Facility will better prepare Member States for a sustainable recovery.
Greece 2.0 – National Recovery Plan – goes beyond recovery by introducing fundamental economic and social reforms, which will affect – apart from the economic activity - also technologies, attitudes and institutions.
The goals of Greece 2.0 aim at:
- Mitigating the economic and social impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Addressing existing productive & investment gaps
- Enhancing growth potential, job creation and economic and social resilience
The benefits of Greece 2.0 are the following:
- A shift towards a permanent, dynamic and resilient growth model
- Enhanced cohesion, both at national and at European level
- Creation of 180.000-200.000 new quality jobs until 2026
- Permanent increase in real GDP by 7% by 2026
The Recovery Fund Budget amounts to € 31,16 billion while the Total Mobilized Investment Resources to € 59,81 billion.
The Pillars on which the Recovery and Resilience Plan will be based are the following:
- Pillar 1: Green Transition
- Pillar 2: Digital Transformation
- Pillar 3: Employment, Skills, Social Cohesion
- Pillar 4: Private Investment and Transformation of the Economy
The Key Investments & Reforms include:
- Upgrading energy efficiency of buildings for households, enterprises and the public sector
- Investments in culture, tourism and the agri-food sector as drivers of growth
- Upgrading research institutes of the country
- 5G infrastructure, fast broadband connections, fiber optic infrastructure in buildings, submarine fiber cables of the Greek islands
- Large investments in health, education, and social inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Promotion of e-mobility through a modern institutional framework
The RRF entered into force on 19 February 2021.
Revival, with the long-term experience and expertise of its specialized advisors in Development Programs, guides you through the entire process, from the application to the final approval of your plan and the relevant funding that will significantly boost your projects.
We stand out in Development Programs advisory, as we fully understand the needs and the particularities of your business in conjunction with your plan, and guide you in the best way, so that you can make the best decisions and reap the greatest benefits with significant growth prospects.