The company called Revival Consulting Services Monoprosopi S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Revival”, “we”) manages the website https://www.revivalsa.com/ (hereinafter “the website”).
1. Fair use of the website
When using this website, it is prohibited:
- posting inappropriate content
- the violation of laws, rights of third parties or the policies of Revival;
- the use of false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content;
- the distribution or publication of unsolicited messages, spam or mass electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes
- the dissemination of viruses or any other technologies that may harm Revival, the website, the interests or property of its users (including their intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and publicity) or is illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or likely to harass or cause discomfort or distress or to cause hatred to any person
- attempting to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer software programs used in connection with this website
- the copying, modification or distribution of rights or content from this website or the copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property of Revival
2. Liability & Indemnification
3. Intellectual Property Rights
All information and services displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Revival and are protected by intellectual and industrial property laws. All content on this website, including trade names, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of Revival and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property. Any copying, transfer or creation of a derivative work based on this content, as well as misleading the public about the real administrator of the website, is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading or downloading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of Revival or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features provided that describe the website and include its brand or products or services or those of third parties are the property of Revival respectively and are protected by relevant trademark laws and use on this website in no way grants a license or right of use to third parties.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Users are solely and individually responsible for their own navigation of these websites. Revival is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of hyperlinks on the website, nor for the information that may be contained on the linked websites. Therefore, for any problem that arises when visiting / using the hyperlinks, the user will refer directly to the relevant websites and pages, which are responsible for providing their services.
6. Cookies Policy
This website collects personal data using user identification technologies, such as cookies. For more information, visit the Cookies Policy.
7. Applicable Law & Dispute Resolution
Revival reserves the right to modify the website without prior notice to users.